29 Athenaeum Street
Plymouth PL1 2RQ
01752 229 699
A Guest House that’s close to everything in Plymouth
The Rainbow Lodge is very close to everything in Plymouth that most people want to see and do. Just look at the “magic circle” on the map to see how close everything is to our guest house.
Our location is:
- A minute’s walk from Hoe Park, the spiritual centre of the city with its panoramic view over the beautiful waters of Plymouth Sound
- Just West of the historic Barbican, now Plymouth’s centre of fun and relaxation, Sutton Marina and the National Aquarium
- Right next to Plymouth’s Entertainment district, featuring the World Class Theatre Royal and the stadium of Plymouth Pavilions
- Just to the South of Devon’s best shopping centre and Plymouth University
- A stone’s throw from the Brittany Ferry terminal linking Plymouth with France and Spain, and a little further from the Torpoint and Cremyll ferries linking Plymouth with Cornwall
All Plymouth’s top places are within a few minutes’ walk of our front door.